Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Africa here I come!


Woo, its been a while since I posted a blog post here. I really miss this place.

Alright, so without any boring intros, here are the updates. I was supposed to travel to Ethiopia right after my finals, which were few weeks back. However, parents wanted me to come back to Oman to help out with sister's wedding. I flew to Oman and chilled there for a week. However, here I am now in Dubai Airport going to Ethiopia today :)

The reason I am going to Ethiopia is for some family business which I will not be talking about here on this blog. I will also visit family and get a chance to see my country after not being there for more than 6 years! its been a while.

I will be there for a week and than get back to attend the wedding on the 12th of Jan before I leave back to Doha on the 14th.

I am really excited as I wanted to blog about Ethiopia for a while. I believe its one of the most beautiful African countries but people don't know much about it.

I hope I will be able to show the world the beautiful side of Ethiopia and help them realize that the world is not only about Europe and America !

No one in my family in Ethiopia knows that I am coming today except for my brother who is picking me up from the airport. I hope they don't read this post before I get there :)

I wont make this any longer as I have 8 hours to spend in this airport and I have loads to do.

Stay tuned for more posts about the beautiful country, Ethiopia. I am not sure if I will be able to post everyday as I don't know how easily internet is accessible there.

Until then, enjoy these videos .

This one is about the Blue Nile Falls in Ethiopia.

This one is about the capital City of Ethiopia, Addis Ababa, where I will be staying.



1 comment: