Saturday, September 18, 2010

Until we meet again...


Sorry for the late post, I had to make a quick decision to finish my break a day earlier. The day itself was not interesting at all since I was at home the whole day and went to meet Nasser in the evening. Met some friends from high school which is always good.

I was supposed to come back to Doha tonight but I came last night because it dawned on me that I have a lot of homework and I cant do it in Oman. Its to much distraction.

So with this post, I will be ending my travel blog about Oman. I hope you guys enjoyed the pictures and comments about the beautiful places in Oman. I hope I was able to portray a good image of this amazing country. I will try to make a google album soon and put all the pictures I took in Oman.

Until I travel again, take care and see you guys soon. Please leave your comments or suggestions below so I can know what you think of Oman.

P.S. I am already making plans for my next travel plans. This time, Its a country I am sure you all have not been to; I am going to Ethiopia!!

Stay tuned for more updates!

2 comments:

  1. وجدت الكثير من الحديث الرائع عنك بتويتر بخصوص مؤتمر وايز
    أتمنى لو تعرض لنا البرزنتشين الذي عملته
    ويفضل باللغة العربية كوني مهتمة بالنيو ميديا
    والتعليم في آن واحد
    شكرًا لك :)
    نوفه
    http://nofah.com/wordpress/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks alot for the post :)
    however, the presentation i did was only in english and it will be hard to translate it to arabic since I am not that good at it. However, if you need any advice or help with social media or new media, please let me know and I will be more than happy to let you know.

    ReplyDelete