Thursday, July 1, 2010

I am going to India Baby!



Just to give you guys the heads up, I am actually posting this post from my phone, so please excuse the grammar. I am right now in the airport waiting to get into the plane. Yes i made it, I am finally going to India.

Many things happened today and I dont think i will be able to type it all up with my phone, so i will just give you the main headings and i will elaborate on them when I get to India safely.


After finishing work, I rushed to meet some friends to go go-KARTING in villagio. It was amazing. Omer, florent, noor, taina, and luma ( a new friend ) were all there and it was amazing. Pictures will be coming up soon.


Then it was rushing back home to pack my bags and head to the airport. Basel, thanks for the ride, i really appreciate it. I had to rush becuase my flight is at 10pm and I left villagio at 7:15pm! Crazy, I know!.


I am really excited about India and I dont know what to expect. I am sure it will be dirty and messy!


I know that I still owe you guys the story of how I got my visa, but that will have to wait becuase i have a plane to catch now.


Talk to you all from India!

1 comment: