Monday, September 13, 2010

Filling up the space


This post will be short and simple as I have a long day tomorrow. The whole morning was very useless as I did nothing usefull except facebook and blogging. I made a new blog http://www.aboods.tumblr.com/ . Check it out if you got time.

I was waiting for my friends from Doha who were coming later in the day. At 4pm, I went with mom and my sisters to visit my family since mom did not see them since she got back from Dubai. At around 7pm, my friends reached Muscat and I picked them up. We went to have dinner at my dad's restuarant and than I dropped the guys off at the house where they were going to couchsurf at. The girls came back with me to my place. We walked by the beach before that and I showed them around my neighborhood.

I have a long day tomorrow because we are waking up really early to go see the fish market, then see the Sultan Qaboos Grand mosque, and then show them around Muscat. I was planning to take them around Muscat tonight but they came in late and they were really tired.

So hopefully tomorrow, there will be pictures and stories to share. Sorry that today's post wasnt as eventful as it was supposed to be but thanks for reading. As the title says, I am just filling up the space with this blog post, there is nothing much to say in it ;)

2 comments:

  1. omg .. eventful much .. stop having emo time plz .. u know wut u can do .. come back to qatar maybe??? .. anyways hope u have fun tomorrow .. im gona have a lot of fun the next three days ..

    you are missed .. i cant blv im starting classes without karting with the whole gang .. u better be having fun!!

    ReplyDelete