Sunday, September 12, 2010

Al Nahda Resort and Spa = Epic Awesomeness!


I planned to wake up late today but failed. I woke up at 8:30 after my sister bashed into my room waking me up so we can leave to Al Nahda Resort early. I was ready in five minutes (as usual) but for some weird reason, we left home at around 11:30am. Don't ask me why, all I can say is that I was with three women! Dad did not come with us as he had work to do.

Al Nahda Resort and Spa is located in the city of Barka, around 45 minutes by car from Muscat. We reached the Resort at around 12:30. In short, if you ever visited Oman and did not come to this place, then you did not see everything in this country. This place is epically amazing! The prices are not so bad compared to the services you get.

We started the day off chilling in the pool for about an hour or two. Here are some pictures of the pool to give you a better idea.
















After the pool, all of us went to the jacuzzi. Now I have been to several jacuzzi's around Doha, but I never had the same relaxation as I had in this one. The temperature of the water, the water bursts, everything was perfect. I really had the time of my life!


After the jacuzzi, we took a bike ride around the place. Given my current physical status (completely unfit!), I was not able to bike much. After 15 minutes, I was done! Here is a picture I took while biking around the resort. The place is paradise on earth. It was 4:30 pm by than and we had to leave since the place closes down at 5 for visitors.

We packed our bags and headed back to Muscat. On the way back, we stopped at KFC for lunch and did some shopping at lulu. We got back home and the sisters went to bed while I spent the rest of the evening facebooking, tweeting, and checking out ways to make my blog look cooler. If you haven't noticed, I added my twitter feed to the blog.

Tomorrow's plan is to go out with my friend's from Doha and show them around Muscat. I am sure tomorrow there will be loads of pictures of the city and its beautiful night life. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this article. Personally, I think this material is great. I agree with much of your information here. It also motivates me to learn more. I await the next article with great anticipation. Body Massage in Al Satwa I became so involved in this content I couldn't stop reading it. I can't wait for more. I am impressed with your writing skills, attention to detail and fresh views.

    ReplyDelete